• All panels are totally sealed with PVC profiles to ensure permanent vapour barriers.
• High impact interlock profiles that lock together easily.
• Strippable plastic on all panel surfaces to ensure scratch-free surfaces.
• Door opening profiles of thick PVC, reinforced with aluminium corners that house the anti-sweat heaters (Freezer application). This feature has quick access to heaters for replacement.
• Simple design with high quality materials for ease of installation.
• Ease of operation of high quality, cost-effective sliding doors and hinged doors.
• Meat-rail system that bolts together as a kit.
• Rails are adjustable and galvanised.
• Standard Panels: Outer skin of “Chromadek” [Galvanised Steel to (Iscor) standard specifications, coated with silicon polyester finish – (SABS approved)]
• Polyurethane insulation injected for superior adhesion.
• High-impact P.V.C interlock profiles on all edges provides totally sealed insulation and a perfect vapour barrier.
• Easily erected and dismantled.
• Strippable plastic protects finished.
• Galvanised (no paint finish) used on roof external.
• Optional skin finish stainless stell grades: AISI 304; AIS 430;
• Marine ply reinforcing
• Final finish options:
a) 2mm Aluminium chequer plate
b) 3mm stell chequer plate for light wheeled traffic
c) 0.5mm Galvanised sheet
Concrete floors – Flush entry/permanent structures
• A 160-170mm recess is required for foam slab insulation and concrete.
• Vapour barrier – plastic sheet 250-400 microns for floors with overlapping joints. Non-setting sealant at walls.
* Due to our continual commitment to product improvement, specifications are subject to change without notice.